- What Currency do you transact in?
- This website transacts in USD and Pound Sterling only. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- What Cards do you accept?
- We accept the following credit/debit cards only : Mastercard & Visa for all transactions
- What are your Delivery Charges & Policy?
- Please click on this link : Delivery Charges & Policy
- Delivery Charges & Policy are subject to change without notice.
- Do you charge VAT (Value Added Tax)?
- Yes, VAT is charged on all orders shipped to the UK & other parts of the EU. This VAT amount will be clearly shown upon checking out.
- How Secure is my transaction?
You can now shop with confidence at SoSusan.com. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to encrypt sensitive information captured on our order form such as your credit card number, name and address, so that no third party is able to decode your information. To be sure your connection is secure, look at the bottom status bar of your browser window. While on a secure page such as our order form, you will see that the lock icon becomes locked, as opposed to un-locked or open, when you are just surfing. With regards to overall security, we always use industry standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving data exchanged with our site.
- Do you conduct any form of Animal Testing?
- We never test on animals...how could we? Our Integrity Commitment™ means we are 100% against animal cruelty.
- I need more information on your products and their ingredients.
Each product has been equipped with information which accurately describes its benefits and usage. However, if you feel a need to ask for a specific detail, please contact us and we will reply you promptly.
- What is your Returns and Exchanges Policy?
- We're confident you will be happy with So Susan and the products you have bought. However, sometimes a product just doesn't work out, and we understand. If you have to return or exchange a product, please do so within 14 days of purchase & enclose the original paperwork that came with your order. Refunds are made based on the original purchase price. Unfortunately, we are not able to refund shipping costs nor take responsibility for lost / damaged items. Please understand that we cannot take returns nor offer refunds on overly used products. Please check all your personal information before placing your order. If you provide us with a wrong delivery address and your goods are signed for by another party, or lost in the post, we cannot be held responsible for any loss you incur as a result.
Please send returns & exchanges to :
Attn : So Susan Ltd C/O Spacemaker
572 Ipswich Road
Colchester, Essex CO4 9HB
Remember to include a letter denoting your
1. return delivery address.
2. telephone number
3. full name.
4. And don't forget to include the original paperwork that came with your order.
- We are unable to process returns & exchanges without the original product(s), and all the necessary items listed above. Refunds can only be made back to the original credit card used & not to any third parties.
- Unfortunately, we will not be able to refund any shipping charges incurred on your part. For valued items, we recommend that you take out shipping insurance in the event the item is lost or damaged while in carriage. Please note that products purchased through SoSusan.com may not be returned or exchanged at retail / other web locations that sell So Susan Cosmetics.
- Can I cancel an order?
- You have the right to cancel your order within 24 hours of placing it. Simply contact us directly here. Once your order has been sent to the warehouse, it has entered the shipping process and no further changes can be made. You can however, return your items via our Returns and Exchanges Policy above.
- Order cancellations must be made in writing, quoting your order number.
- If your order has not shipped, a full refund will be made to you.
- If your order has shipped, please note that you will have to pay for the cost of returning the goods to us. Goods returned must be in re-saleable condition, with your original paperwork included. We reserve the right to assess whether goods returned are in a re-saleable condition.
- Your credit card will be refunded within 7 days of cancellation. It is advisable to obtain a proof of posting certificate from your post office to facilitate claims from the postal services in the event of parcels lost in transit.
- How do I contact you for general enquiries?
- We are happy to help you with any enquiries you may have and are ready to assist you. Just let us know what's on your mind.